After law school, Warren began his legal career in Miami at one of Florida’s largest law firms. He was mentored and supervised by Thomas E. Scott – a former State and Federal Court Judge and U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Florida. Warren’s practice focused on civil defense primarily in federal court. After marrying his law school sweetheart (a local transactional real estate attorney), he moved to Sarasota to be with her and start a family. Warren is excited to bring his big law experiences to Sarasota.
Since moving to Sarasota, Warren has become involved in the Sarasota County Bar Association and the Sarasota Gator Club. In his free time Warren enjoys golfing, basketball, and watching the Florida Gators.
- J.D. University of Florida, 2016 cum laude
- B.A. University of Pittsburgh, 2012
- All Florida Courts
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
Honors & Awards
- Florida Super Lawyers Rising Stars, Civil Litigation, 2019-2020
Memberships & Involvement
- The Florida Bar
- Sarasota County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division, Board Member, 2019-present
- Sarasota County Bar Association, Council for Diversity & Inclusion, Board Member, 2018-present
- University of Florida Alumni Association of Sarasota (Sarasota Gator Club), Board Member
Recent From The Blog
As our Firm responds to coronavirus (COVID-19), we want you to know that Matthews Eastmoore will remain open to meet our clients’ needs. The health and safety of our employees and clients remains our top priority and we are taking precautions prescribed by the CDC and the World Health Organization (WHO) in our office.
Attorney Warren Chin and wife Natasha recently sworn in as board members for the SCBA Young Lawyers Division
Attorney Warren Chin, along with his wife Natasha (right), were recently sworn in as board members for the Sarasota County Bar Association Young Lawyers Division. They are pictured with Judge Hunter Caroll and Nancy Cason, the Immediate Past President of the Sarasota...
The Sarasota Bar Association’s Council for Diversity and Inclusion held a tour of the Embracing Our Differences Art Exhibit. Since 2004, Embracing Our Differences has used the power of art and prose to promote diversity.