- J.D. Washington & Lee University 1983
- B.S. University of South Florida 1980
- All Florida Courts 1984
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida 1989
Honors & Awards
- Florida Bar Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer
- American College of Trial Lawyers, Fellow
- AV Preeminent Rating Martindale Hubbell
Memberships & Involvement
- The Florida Bar
- Sarasota County Bar Association
- Manatee County Bar Association
- Trial Lawyers Section of The Florida Bar Executive Council
- American Board of Trial Advocates, Past Board Member
- Florida Chapters of the American Board of Trial Advocates, Past President
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers, Sarasota Chapter, Past President
- The Haven, Past Board Member
The Haven serves children, teens, and adults with disabilities.
Recent From The Blog
Attorney Warren Chin and wife Natasha recently sworn in as board members for the SCBA Young Lawyers Division
Attorney Warren Chin, along with his wife Natasha (right), were recently sworn in as board members for the Sarasota County Bar Association Young Lawyers Division. They are pictured with Judge Hunter Caroll and Nancy Cason, the Immediate Past President of the Sarasota...
The Sarasota Bar Association’s Council for Diversity and Inclusion held a tour of the Embracing Our Differences Art Exhibit. Since 2004, Embracing Our Differences has used the power of art and prose to promote diversity.
Matthews Eastmoore was recently named a 2019 “Best Law Firm” by U.S. News & Best Lawyers. The firm is regionally ranked in 5 practice areas.