- J.D. Washington & Lee University 1983
- B.S. University of South Florida 1980
- All Florida Courts 1984
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida 1989
Honors & Awards
- Florida Bar Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer
- American College of Trial Lawyers, Fellow
- AV Preeminent Rating Martindale Hubbell
Memberships & Involvement
- The Florida Bar
- Sarasota County Bar Association
- Manatee County Bar Association
- Trial Lawyers Section of The Florida Bar Executive Council
- American Board of Trial Advocates, Past Board Member
- Florida Chapters of the American Board of Trial Advocates, Past President
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers, Sarasota Chapter, Past President
- The Haven, Past Board Member
The Haven serves children, teens, and adults with disabilities.
Recent From The Blog
Thousands of small businesses have been forced to close their doors in the wake of COVID-19. Employees are being laid off. Some businesses will close for good. HOWEVER, there may be a lifeline: Business Interruption Coverage. If you or someone you know is a business...
As our Firm responds to coronavirus (COVID-19), we want you to know that Matthews Eastmoore will remain open to meet our clients’ needs. The health and safety of our employees and clients remains our top priority and we are taking precautions prescribed by the CDC and the World Health Organization (WHO) in our office.
Attorney Warren Chin and wife Natasha recently sworn in as board members for the SCBA Young Lawyers Division
Attorney Warren Chin, along with his wife Natasha (right), was recently sworn in as board members for the Sarasota County Bar Association Young Lawyers Division. They are pictured with Nancy Cason, the Immediate Past President of the Sarasota County Bar Association.