- J.D. Washington & Lee University 1983
- B.S. University of South Florida 1980
- All Florida Courts 1984
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida 1989
Honors & Awards
- Florida Bar Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer
- American College of Trial Lawyers, Fellow
- AV Preeminent Rating Martindale Hubbell
Memberships & Involvement
- The Florida Bar
- Sarasota County Bar Association
- Manatee County Bar Association
- Trial Lawyers Section of The Florida Bar Executive Council
- American Board of Trial Advocates, Past Board Member
- Florida Chapters of the American Board of Trial Advocates, Past President
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers, Sarasota Chapter, Past President
- The Haven, Past Board Member
The Haven serves children, teens, and adults with disabilities.
Recent From The Blog
Matthews Eastmoore was recently named a 2019 “Best Law Firm” by U.S. News & Best Lawyers. The firm is regionally ranked in 5 practice areas.
The writer, who has 350 million books published and counting, was the speaker for the annual luncheon, where David Bavar earned the right to be written into a future Patterson novel with his $30,000 gift to the foundation–the highest donation of the day.
With the Firm’s 25th anniversary now behind us, it is time to reflect on the past year. Matthews Eastmoore chose to celebrate its silver anniversary by performing 25 Acts of Kindness throughout our community.