- J.D. University of Miami 2011 magna cum laude
- B.A. Duke University 2004
- All Florida Courts 2011
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida 2013
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida 2013
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit 2013
Honors & Awards
- Florida Super Lawyers Rising Stars, Business Litigation, 2019
Memberships & Involvement
- The Florida Bar
- Sarasota County Bar Association
- Judge John M. Scheb American Inn of Court
- Duke University Sarasota Alumni Admissions Advisory Committee
Recent From The Blog
The Sarasota Bar Association’s Council for Diversity and Inclusion held a tour of the Embracing Our Differences Art Exhibit. Since 2004, Embracing Our Differences has used the power of art and prose to promote diversity.
Matthews Eastmoore was recently named a 2019 “Best Law Firm” by U.S. News & Best Lawyers. The firm is regionally ranked in 5 practice areas.
The writer, who has 350 million books published and counting, was the speaker for the annual luncheon, where David Bavar earned the right to be written into a future Patterson novel with his $30,000 gift to the foundation–the highest donation of the day.