- J.D. University of Miami 2011 magna cum laude
- B.A. Duke University 2004
- All Florida Courts 2011
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida 2013
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida 2013
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit 2013
Honors & Awards
- Florida Super Lawyers Rising Stars, Business Litigation, 2019-2020
Memberships & Involvement
- The Florida Bar
- Sarasota County Bar Association
- Judge John M. Scheb American Inn of Court
- Duke University Sarasota Alumni Admissions Advisory Committee
Recent From The Blog
Thousands of small businesses have been forced to close their doors in the wake of COVID-19. Employees are being laid off. Some businesses will close for good. HOWEVER, there may be a lifeline: Business Interruption Coverage. If you or someone you know is a business...
As our Firm responds to coronavirus (COVID-19), we want you to know that Matthews Eastmoore will remain open to meet our clients’ needs. The health and safety of our employees and clients remains our top priority and we are taking precautions prescribed by the CDC and the World Health Organization (WHO) in our office.
Attorney Warren Chin and wife Natasha recently sworn in as board members for the SCBA Young Lawyers Division
Attorney Warren Chin, along with his wife Natasha (right), was recently sworn in as board members for the Sarasota County Bar Association Young Lawyers Division. They are pictured with Nancy Cason, the Immediate Past President of the Sarasota County Bar Association.