- J.D. University of Miami 2011 magna cum laude
- B.A. Duke University 2004
- All Florida Courts 2011
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida 2013
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida 2013
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit 2013
Honors & Awards
- Florida Super Lawyers Rising Stars, Business Litigation, 2019-2020
Memberships & Involvement
- The Florida Bar
- Sarasota County Bar Association
- Judge John M. Scheb American Inn of Court
- Duke University Sarasota Alumni Admissions Advisory Committee
Recent From The Blog
As our Firm responds to coronavirus (COVID-19), we want you to know that Matthews Eastmoore will remain open to meet our clients’ needs. The health and safety of our employees and clients remains our top priority and we are taking precautions prescribed by the CDC and the World Health Organization (WHO) in our office.
Attorney Warren Chin and wife Natasha recently sworn in as board members for the SCBA Young Lawyers Division
Attorney Warren Chin, along with his wife Natasha (right), were recently sworn in as board members for the Sarasota County Bar Association Young Lawyers Division. They are pictured with Judge Hunter Caroll and Nancy Cason, the Immediate Past President of the Sarasota...
The Sarasota Bar Association’s Council for Diversity and Inclusion held a tour of the Embracing Our Differences Art Exhibit. Since 2004, Embracing Our Differences has used the power of art and prose to promote diversity.