- B.A. Duke University 1993
- J.D. University of Florida College of Law 1996
- All Florida Courts + U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida 1996
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida 1996
Honors & Awards
- Florida Chapters of the American Board of Trial Advocates Frank Peacock Coker Community Service Award 2017
- Rising Star, Personal Injury Law, Florida Super Lawyers 2011
- L. McKaig Community Service Award, Sarasota County Bar Association 1999
Memberships & Involvement
- The Florida Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Sarasota County Bar Association, President, 2015-2017
- Sarasota County Bar Association Diversity Committee
- United Way Communication Foundation, Past President & Current Board Member
- Paddock Foundation – Dedicated to funding other non-profit organizations
- Selby Foundation, Board Member
- Booker High School Foundation
- Booker High School Law Academy
- Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Incorporated
- Sarasota Bayfront Planning Organization
- SAVE (Sarasota Against Violence) Grant Executive Committee
Keith gives tours of the Sarasota County courthouse and judicial centers to local youth organizations, reads to children in local elementary and middle schools. He is a keynote speaker at local schools throughout Sarasota County. Keith served four years as a member of the Sarasota County Educational Assistance Program providing homework assistance and social enhancement to students in the community. He is an active member in the New Bethel Missionary Baptist Church. Weeknights and weekends Keith coaches local youth football and basketball teams. He is widely known for his charismatic and dynamic personality. Keith believes in the youth of today as the foundation of tomorrow and his devotion to helping others provides an inspiration to all.
Recent From The Blog
The Sarasota Bar Association’s Council for Diversity and Inclusion held a tour of the Embracing Our Differences Art Exhibit. Since 2004, Embracing Our Differences has used the power of art and prose to promote diversity.
Matthews Eastmoore was recently named a 2019 “Best Law Firm” by U.S. News & Best Lawyers. The firm is regionally ranked in 5 practice areas.
The writer, who has 350 million books published and counting, was the speaker for the annual luncheon, where David Bavar earned the right to be written into a future Patterson novel with his $30,000 gift to the foundation–the highest donation of the day.