- B.A. Duke University 1993
- J.D. University of Florida College of Law 1996
- All Florida Courts + U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida 1996
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida 1996
Honors & Awards
- Florida Chapters of the American Board of Trial Advocates Frank Peacock Coker Community Service Award 2017
- Rising Star, Personal Injury Law, Florida Super Lawyers 2011
- L. McKaig Community Service Award, Sarasota County Bar Association 1999
Memberships & Involvement
- The Florida Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Sarasota County Bar Association, President, 2015-2017
- Sarasota County Bar Association Diversity Committee
- United Way Communication Foundation, Past President & Current Board Member
- Paddock Foundation – Dedicated to funding other non-profit organizations
- Selby Foundation, Board Member
- Booker High School Foundation
- Booker High School Law Academy
- Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Incorporated
- Sarasota Bayfront Planning Organization
- SAVE (Sarasota Against Violence) Grant Executive Committee
Keith gives tours of the Sarasota County courthouse and judicial centers to local youth organizations, reads to children in local elementary and middle schools. He is a keynote speaker at local schools throughout Sarasota County. Keith served four years as a member of the Sarasota County Educational Assistance Program providing homework assistance and social enhancement to students in the community. He is an active member in the New Bethel Missionary Baptist Church. Weeknights and weekends Keith coaches local youth football and basketball teams. He is widely known for his charismatic and dynamic personality. Keith believes in the youth of today as the foundation of tomorrow and his devotion to helping others provides an inspiration to all.
Recent From The Blog
As our Firm responds to coronavirus (COVID-19), we want you to know that Matthews Eastmoore will remain open to meet our clients’ needs. The health and safety of our employees and clients remains our top priority and we are taking precautions prescribed by the CDC and the World Health Organization (WHO) in our office.
Attorney Warren Chin and wife Natasha recently sworn in as board members for the SCBA Young Lawyers Division
Attorney Warren Chin, along with his wife Natasha (right), were recently sworn in as board members for the Sarasota County Bar Association Young Lawyers Division. They are pictured with Judge Hunter Caroll and Nancy Cason, the Immediate Past President of the Sarasota...
The Sarasota Bar Association’s Council for Diversity and Inclusion held a tour of the Embracing Our Differences Art Exhibit. Since 2004, Embracing Our Differences has used the power of art and prose to promote diversity.