- J.D. Washington & Lee University 1983
- B.S. University of South Florida 1980
- All Florida Courts 1984
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida 1989
Honors & Awards
- Florida Bar Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer
- American College of Trial Lawyers, Fellow
- AV Preeminent Rating Martindale Hubbell
Memberships & Involvement
- The Florida Bar
- Sarasota County Bar Association
- Manatee County Bar Association
- Trial Lawyers Section of The Florida Bar Executive Council
- American Board of Trial Advocates, Past Board Member
- Florida Chapters of the American Board of Trial Advocates, Past President
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers, Sarasota Chapter, Past President
- The Haven, Past Board Member
The Haven serves children, teens, and adults with disabilities.
Recent From The Blog
The Sarasota Bar Association’s Council for Diversity and Inclusion held a tour of the Embracing Our Differences Art Exhibit. Since 2004, Embracing Our Differences has used the power of art and prose to promote diversity.
Matthews Eastmoore was recently named a 2019 “Best Law Firm” by U.S. News & Best Lawyers. The firm is regionally ranked in 5 practice areas.
The writer, who has 350 million books published and counting, was the speaker for the annual luncheon, where David Bavar earned the right to be written into a future Patterson novel with his $30,000 gift to the foundation–the highest donation of the day.